Kind Attention:

The postings in this blog are purely my personal views, and have nothing to do any commitment from Government, organization and other persons. The views in general respect all sections of society irrespective of class, race, religion, group, country or region, and are dedicated to pan-humanity. I sincerely apologize if any of my writing has hurt someone's sentiments even in the slightest way. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Life Flower

Life Flower 
----------------

  Something I wish to sing & whisper, and scent the floral life
   By  such a way I intend to make it more beautiful. 

Life is meant to come and go 
Perhaps to make this path proud. 
Thy name is not to stop, otherwise path will also be stopped 
And then life itself will not be able to move even for a second. 

I wish to create some treasure out of this mortal life 
And take flowers into bosoms by going to gardens.

So why do you tend to stop 
And why to remain into sleep.  
If you pluck the ends of courage  
Never you will not miss the thread of life.  

Having tied with this thread, I wish to fly life's kite 
And then experience the sky's immense heights in my mind. 


Pawan Kumar,
March 25, 2014
(From my Diary 23.04.1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment