Kind Attention:

The postings in this blog are purely my personal views, and have nothing to do any commitment from Government, organization and other persons. The views in general respect all sections of society irrespective of class, race, religion, group, country or region, and are dedicated to pan-humanity. I sincerely apologize if any of my writing has hurt someone's sentiments even in the slightest way. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Fighting Ignorance

Fighting Ignorance
----------------------------

Again I am trying to write something with sleeping eyes, trembling hands, wearing woolen cap over head and covered in the quilt, sitting in sofa just to pick up some moments for me. Before that I was trying to read something but mind is not cooperating - looking words without understanding meaning, looking as if stone is thrown in to the lake making some small ripples and vanishing. The mind is just going in the downing state.

The book was '100 Great Books' of Rupa Publications - the summary of books. The reviews opened were of books 'Vanity Fair' by VM Thackaray and 'The Magic Mountain' by Thomas Mann. 

What has happened to me,
Reading is very less now a days and  thinking very small.
Looks as if I am just passing the time,
and the youth is flowing rapidly.


Question is how to realize the 'living' in me,
and the very purpose of life.
Although I daily try to justify my livelihood,
even meticulously caring petty things for fashioning them good.


Surely I am not a 100% quality man
but definitely I try with utmost care.
No one suspects my confirmations, sincerity and commitment
but even then there is always a scope for better performing.


Besides my office & job, 
there is also something which I should call as my own life.
Solely thinking and trying to adopt the just way,
and that is my life.


All this is trying to find 'me' in me
in this lone, quiet midnight.
When everybody is in the bosom of dreams
I am just trying to fight for me.


Certainly some 'rest' is required
not only for me but for everybody.
But 'how' much of that is really needed,
Somebody should suggest how can I win this sleep.


Life is small-
no one knows when to go.
Where to go, how to go, why to go,
whom to go and still more what to do.


The great 'Poet Pradeep' has just passed away,
writer of  patriotic song 'Ae mere vatan ke logo'.
The great inspirer during the Indo-Chinese war of 1962,
yes people like him persuade others to live for the country.


Yes everyone has to go,
and he also went.
But before that he gave him a name,
and did something memorable, really achievement.


You get Life only once to be lived
Fill that with full grace, hope and some good to others.
Serving everyone all the times, 
and dedicating it to the humanity.


Pawan Kumar,
6th April' 2014 Time 18:36 evening
(From my dairy dated 11th December' 1998 Time 12 Midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment