Kind Attention:

The postings in this blog are purely my personal views, and have nothing to do any commitment from Government, organization and other persons. The views in general respect all sections of society irrespective of class, race, religion, group, country or region, and are dedicated to pan-humanity. I sincerely apologize if any of my writing has hurt someone's sentiments even in the slightest way. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Writing and Bigger Pursuits of Life

Writing and Higher Pursuits of Life 

Of whatever great men I have read, were very active. Always holding pen in the hands, they were on the path of their pursuits. Writing in fact was imperative for them. They did not tire easily and always strove for the greater cause. Life  for them is not to stale, stink or stop but to feel the sense of liveliness in self. Stop if any, is only for taking some rest and making self ready for further journey. Life is a stop-less journey spending its each & every moment fully for some bigger cause. One should ponder his strategy and philosophy of life whether it is a thing to go on without even knowing what is this? The life is not a lesser thing and its working needs be done on mental plane. In earlier times the ascetics living in forests had enough time to think deeply and explain it in their own ways. Many had firm belief that there is a soul in every body which exists even before the body incarnates on the earth and even after its death. But the real question is to know this soul. 

I have not much experienced the true ecstasy in my life. However when alone, I become sentimental sometimes and go soon searching self in me. But those moments are of great pleasure as if it is the biggest pursuit one can aspire. But my progress is not consistent. I am a person little reading this or that but find small time for self-explanation. The reading is of all sort of materials but the writing is quite directionless. Though the main concentration is on self, I have not been able to fathom my inner world so far. The reading may be on exterior world but that does not surface much in writings. May be it is because I don't write regularly due to lethargy or so. The question is what to write and what not? I feel that the contents of writings is not rich and it just fills some pages/lines of the paper. Sometimes I think that I am not capable of good writing and before that I need to read as maximum as possible. 

But many great persons had started penning when they were very young.  Sarojini Naidu wrote a very long poem a13 years age. Keats left a vast treasure of his good poetry though he died at very young age. Bhartendu Harishchandra started new world of Hindi khadi boli literature and contributed vast before departing this world at only 34 years age. Vivekananda died when he was only 39 years but before that he had benefited this world with his indispensable wisdom. Certainly the true brilliance does not require maturity by age. One can attain good toughness of mind even in the tender age by training, however, one has to sacrifice his little happiness for the greater cause. People left their jobs, professions for espousal of greater goals. I read that Dr. Ambedkar left his job for the pursuit of knowledge / education and greater cause of social justice. There have always been some persons who are free of all prejudices and are really capable to tell people about their darkness and suggest better ways to enlighten their internal spaces. And the great men really do so to awaken the commoners to make them realize of the bigger pursuits to aspire for.

Pawan Kumar
2nd April, 2014 time 00:09 Midnight
(From My diary dated 24th May, 1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment